44 Silverdale Road Silverdale, NSW 2752
Price Guide: $729,000 - $769,000
Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2 Garage 2
PERFECT ENTERTAINER AND LOCATION!
When you step outside through the French doors your immediately drawn to the unlimited views overlooking the in ground pool and superbly finished grounds. Offering an elevated timber deck, stone retaining walls, stylish landscaping and an abundance of space and privacy on 981sqm.
This beautiful home is perfectly positioned to public transport and essential services offering exceptionally large living areas within a floor plan catering for individual privacy and space.
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Brick Residence
- Renovated Kitchen, Caesar stone Bench tops, New Dishwasher
- Generous Family, Lounge and Dining with Split Systems
- Ensuite and 3 Way Bathroom with Spa Bath
- In ground Saltwater Swimming Pool with New Filter
- Elevated Covered Entertaining Area and Timber Deck
- Double Garage and Two Garden Sheds, One Powered
- Foxtel Access, Three Gas Outlets
- Set on 981sqm of Private Landscaped Gardens
The ideal property for the astute investor and within close proximity to the proposed Badgery’s Creek airport. Capitalise on the recent incentives being offered to first home owners!
Please call Debbie on 0410 044 654 for your private inspection.
Property Type: House
- Land Size:981 m² (approx)
- Living Areas:3
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Split-system Heating
- Split-system Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Garage Spaces:2
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Swimming Pool - Inground
- Garden Sheds, Gas Outlets
Email Agent about Silverdale Property
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.