21 Silverdale Road Silverdale, NSW 2752
PRICE GUIDE: $829,000 - $869,000
Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms 3 Car Spaces 6
SPACIOUS LIVING ON 1608SQM!
Contact Agent for Inspections
If space is what you’re looking for then look no further. This beautiful home has been renovated offering modern living for a large family. The rare 1608sqms offers endless opportunities (STCA) for a home business or dual income with the addition of a large shed or granny flat. Ideal for trades or trucks with huge side access and turning area making this a very sought after property.
This impressive home will delight with most of the hard work done but still allowing you to add your style to make it your own. This property will not disappoint with expansive living inside and out many sports can be played with the kids for enjoyment within this enormous space.
Positioned way off the road this private and peaceful setting is complimented by the bush-land backdrop at the rear making for a safe environment for large or multiple family living.
- 5 Bedroom Two Storey Brick and Clad Home
- Large Open Plan Lounge and Dining Room
- 3 Bathrooms Two with Baths and 4 Toilets
- Modern Kitchen with Island Bench
- Double Oven and Stainless Appliances
- Bi-Fold Window and Soft Close Draws
- Split System and Combustion Fireplace
- Play Room and Home Office or Guest Room
- Triple Carport, Veranda and Balcony
- Huge Undercover Entertaining Area
- Cubby House and Large Play Gym
- Quiet and Private Battle-axe with Side Access
Properties of this size are rarely offered to market, so don’t delay inspect today to avoid disappointment!
Please call Debbie on 0410 044 654 for your private inspection.
Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 1608 m² (approx)
- Ensuite: 1
- Living Areas: 2
- Toilets: 4
- Indoor Spa
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Split-system Air Conditioning
- Combustio Fireplace
- Carport Spaces: 3
- Open Car Spaces: 3
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Side Access, Kids Play Room, Connected to Sewer
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.